Posted on : 10 September, 2018
You all know that an antivirus program is important to keep your system secure from the hackers, viruses and other malicious software. But they are no more potential if they are not updated on regular basis. If you want to check if your AVG security is up-to-date or not, you can start by checking AVG icon in the notification area of your Windows Desktop, and then moving the pointer over the Show hidden icons icon and clicking on it. Here are the right steps to confirm if AVG is updated:
• Start by hidden icons that will be shown next where your AVG icon should be present. Just place your pointer over the AVG icon and right-click for opening up the shortcut menu.
• And from the list of options, you have to click Open to AVG Antivirus.
• In case, you don’t have an AVG icon, you can connect to the experts at AVG help number UK for quick support.
• You will see AVG Cloud Care Antivirus dashboard will be seen next.
• You will see that the dashboard depicts they are protected.
• When AVG is outdated or being switched off, you need to click on Fix Now button and try to fix the issue after that.
• You know AVG Antivirus includes a varied no. of components, you will see that some of them are shown as uninstalled. Try keeping it up-to-date and that is marked as Protected.
• Keep in mind, you need to click on Protection is up-to-date button and then on the Scan Now Button for checking up the system.
If you are still having problems, connect to the technical support team at AVG Contact Number UK for easy assistance. They have skills to clear off your doubts in a way better than other.